Skip to main content

What do you do when neurlogical problems are so severe, shows in all my medical records, but can't even get to go the....

New York, NY |

medpractice lawyer, medical device lawyer to explain due to chronic confusion and intense inflammatory attacks from medical device and a surgeon who had no clue what he was doing? No consent to the Risks! Within a short time, I have gotten so sick, neurologically, facial nerve pain, face inflames, disfigures, granulomas. It is now too much to organize my files (I have them all) but to get to a lawyer during day light, during the "intense inflammation flares" due to the autoimmune diseases during day light? Are there lawyers that would come to the apartment?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 6


I'm sorry this is happening to you. Certainly there are attorneys who will come to your home to speak with you. It's best to start by making some phone calls as soon as possible--you'll be guided from there. Good luck!

Ms. Brown may be reached at 718-878-6886 during regular business hours, or anytime by email at: All of Ms. Brown's responses to questions posted on AVVO are intended as general information based upon the facts stated in the question, and are provided for educational purposes of the public, not any specific individual, and her response to the question above is not legal advice and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. Ms. Brown is licensed to practice law in New York. If you would like to obtain specific legal advice about this issue, you must contact an attorney who is licensed to practice law in your state.


Many medical malpractice attorneys will travel to your home to review your matter with you. Call an attorney in your area and inquire.

This answer is not intended as legal advice, nor as a substitute for legal advice received from an attorney during a consultation. Your rights and obligations may vary depending upon facts not disclosed in your question. Therefore, you should contact an attorney immediately so that your interests are properly protected.


I'm sure there are plenty, especially since you live in Manhattan, as it's a short taxi ride from plenty of offices


Yes there are, but it would be helpful if you had an advocate with you (family or friend) who is familiar with your situation.


There certainly are attorneys who will come to your home and assist you with your claim. You should call a medical malpractice attorney's office, there is a strong possibility that they will meet with you at your home, if they are interested in your claim.


To my knowledge, there are many top notch medical malpractice attorneys who meet with potential,clients at their home. Your medical condition sounds complex. Has a source of postoperative infection been linked to the device? Was your autoimmune compromise a factor of what occurred and what continues to plague you? Speak with a medical malpractice attorney. There are many highly competent and successful attorneys who should be able to help you. Best wishes to you.

The responses provided to your questions are not legal advice, do not create any attorney client relationship, and are provided for informational purposes only.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer