Skip to main content

What do you do if your a victim of identity theft by police

Philadelphia, PA |

arrested put in jail, and having your info altered just enough to look like a computer glich, so tehnically it was'nt me that commited these crimes is that enough for a lawyer to get all charges dropped

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


The government has to prove that it was you who committed the crime to convict. If you have strong positive evidence proving that it was not you, then a criminal defense attorney may be able to convince the prosecutor to drop the charges early. You should hire a criminal defense attorney right away.