What do I need to prepare for a hearing on Temporary Spousal support?

Santa Rosa, CA |

My RFO to obtain temporary spousal support has been granted and I need to appear for the hearing. What do I need to prepare? I cannot afford an attorney and am not living in the county the divorce petition was filed. I will be returning for the hearing, but I want to come as prepared as I can.

Your financial declaration and proofof your income and knowledge and proff of his.

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship. I apologize for mispelling< as I am a lousy typist, My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth. Further regarding courts in other states my opinions are largely based on logic and what I think is the modern trend which is to consider the needs of the child.