Skip to main content

What do I need to do in Minnesota to become a Legal Guardian

Eagan, MN |

My sister's 14 year old daughter is coming from Russia this summer to live with us. She is a US citizen. She will finish school and go to college here in the States. I will have to add her to my Medical Insurance too.
Where do I start? What exact papers do I need to gather and fill out? Do I need an Attorney for that or I can file all papers myself. I called the Court but they did not give me a strait answer.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You have several options depending on what your goals are and what your sister wants. Provide more details and you may get more specific answers.

Disclaimer: This email message in no way creates an attorney client relationship between Majeski Law, LLC and the recipient. Responses are general in nature and do not constitute legal advice. You should consult a lawyer regarding any specific legal matter.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer