Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


What do I need to do about an erroneous report from the fire department about a fire in my apartment ?

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer