Skip to main content

What do I have to do to get my rights back as a convicted felon in pinellas county florida?

Clearwater, FL |

what do i have to do to get my rights restored. I dont care about my right to bare arms. i would like to be able to vote.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Check that website for more information. Feel free to give me a call if you have further questions or need help with your application.

For more information or to set up a free initial consultation contact the Mangrum Law Firm at 407-349-7474 or This answer does not, nor is it intended to, create an attorney-client relationship. It is offered for informational purposes only. Please consult with a licensed attorney before making any legal decisions.



thank you

George C. Mangrum

George C. Mangrum


No Problem. Best of luck to you!


It's not a guarantee that you get your rights restored, but Mr. Mangnum is correct. Best of luck to you.


Clemency is a long process and very few applications get granted. Make sure you fill your application out completely and get advice if counsel who can assist you. Good luck!!

Please be advised that answering your questions does not establish an attorney-client relationship with myself or my firm. 407-588-6714

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer