Skip to main content

What do I do if I'm bullied and harrassed by the goverment ? I'm from Sydney Australia

California, KY |

Everywhere I go they put speakers where I can them telling everyone what I'm thinking, they curse at me swearing at me, it's ruining my life I can't work I can't even go to local shop to buy milk. Even when I go to court they are there telling everyone in the whole entire court what I'm thinking, feeling and doing and they do this 24/7 everyday, before I sleep n after I wake, speakin through my headset. I can't even block them out. Everything I look at is told to the public, what o do and how do I stop this bullying and harassment?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


I'm sorry to hear about this. I can't think of a solution to stop it, but some counseling could help you deal with the stress of it. I wish you the best.


Please see a doctor for the issues you are having and best of luck.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer