Skip to main content

What do I do if I had a verbal agreement to sell a car and the buyer has stopped paying? (The car is still in my name.)

San Antonio, TX |

The contact information that I have for this individual is bad - his phone number has been disconnected, he quit his job, and he has moved from his last residence.

The only contact information I have for him is an email address, and he has not responded to my emails. He still has possession of the car.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


he has breached the contract to buy your car

you need to sue on the breach of contract with a second count of replevin

you will need an attorney to file this for you since it is not your ordinary lawsuit

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer