Skip to main content

What do i do after i file a default?

Glendora, CA |

What do i need to file next in order to get my divorce over with? I filed a default. How do i get a hearing or order? My ex agrees to everything. In CA. Passadena court.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3



Attny Waxman gave you an outstanding answer via a link, follow the directions adn you should be fine. take care.

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.


If you follow the directions of the link Ms. Waxman provided, you should be fine. If you have any further questions, feel free to call my offices: (310) 855-3386

Have a nice day.