Skip to main content

What do I do about my attorney's unethical conduct?

Revere, MA |

After 18 months of working on my bankruptcy case, he changed locations without notifying me and does not answer phone calls or e-mails.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1

Best Answer

First and foremost, get thee a new attorney. You don't mention whether your case was actually filed, and if it has not been filed, it's not too late the take action to get you back on the road to the fresh start that you were hoping to get in the first place. If you have filed bankruptcy and have a case pending, you should speak to a new attorney if for no other reason than your present attorney is no longer accepting your phone calls or responding to emails.

Good luck,

Bill McLeod