Skip to main content

What divorce lawyers will help some one get a divorce here if they are in mexico but the person they are married to are here?

Washington Court House, OH |

I need a divorce lawyer near Wilmington, ohio or Washington Court House, Ohio that will handle a divorce case for a person that is in mexico. this is the problem my boyfriend I have been with for many years wants a divorce from his american wife he has here. He talked to a lawyer in washington court house by the name of Jessie Wade but we dont know if he will still take his case. anyway he is willing to pay what ever the cost as long as he can make payments and i most of his info for who ever will take his case. Please help and any info would help thank you all for your time

+ Read More

Filed under: Divorce Divorce court
Attorney answers 1


Call the local bar assocation in that jurisdiction. They can provide a referral to an attorney that should be able to help you.



ok thank you

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer