Skip to main content

What court do you sue under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act

Oklahoma City, OK |

I wish to file suit for Violation of the FDCPA by a collector- in what court do I file the suit?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Usually the local Federal District Court.