Skip to main content

What court can I sue for defamation of character and malicious prosecution in Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas?

Fort Worth, TX |

I'm suing a former co-worker for defaming me to my previous employer who fired me from her lying to them and filing false charges on me trying to get me fired. I'm not getting a lawyer on this one because the courts have OUTSTANDING evidence against her on record. I just need to know the steps to get her served papers as soon as possible. Thanks to anyone who responds. :)

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


I just answered this in your other post. Please refer to that,


A lawyer can write a cease and desist letter.


Already answered in another post.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer