Skip to main content

What constitutional rights afforded to individual who after the criminal justice system of being a victim of sexual assault

Philadelphia, PA |

a victim of sexual assault and did not report it to police but trying to sue in criminal and civil matter

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


If you are a victim of sexual assault you should immediately report it to the police. The police will investigate and if sufficient evidence exists will arrest the person and then the criminal justice system will proceed. If it is your desire to seek financial retribution from the perpetrator you should hire a civil attorney who specializes in this area.


Any person who is the victim of a crime should report it to the police.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer