Skip to main content

What can you do if your co-worker steals your photo's from my cell to his cell and admits to hacking into my phone and stealing?

Germantown, MD |

Co-worker admits to stealing my family photo's y hacking into my phone and was taught how to do it by an Cell Phone Provider Employee on how to hack people's phone's.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Report the thefts to your company and file a police report.

DISCLAIMER: Brandy A. Peeples is licensed to practice law in the State of Maryland. This answer is being provided for informational purposes only and the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship. For legal advice relating to your specific situation, I strongly urge you to consult with an attorney in your area. NO COMMUNICATIONS WITH ME ARE TO BE CONSTRUED AS ARISING FROM AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP AND NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP WILL BE ESTABLISHED WITH ME UNLESS I HAVE EXPRESSLY AGREED TO UNDERTAKE YOUR REPRESENTATION, WHICH INCLUDES THE EXECUTION OF A WRITTEN AGREEMENT OF RETAINER.



I called the montgomery county police dept and they sent me to the commisioner's office in Rockville and I got laughed at. So what kind of police report since this crime seems to be more overlooked probably due to ignorance and the fear of investigating something complicated but simple case to close, arrest, and prosecute a known suspect(s)...what are your thoughts ?

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer