Skip to main content

What can you do if you are search without a warrant and are facing 12 years in prison due to the outcome of said search?

Southern Pines, NC |

The person I know is facing 12 years in prison and has a $50,000 dollar bond. What can his parents do to get this bond lowered? What can he do to get a favorable outcome in court?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Your friend needs an attorney to represent him.


Bond is secondary. The search needs to be challenged and this means hiring an attorney and going over every detail leading up to the search.

Curt Harrington Patent & Tax Law Attorney Certified Tax Specialist by the California Board of Legal Specialization PATENTAX.COM This communication is general information and not legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. This communication should not be relied upon as any type of legal advice. Please note that no attorney-client relationship exists between the sender and the recipient of this message in the absence of either (1) a signed fee contract and (2) remission of an agreed-upon retainer. Absent such an agreement and retainer, I am not engaged by you as an attorney, nor is any other member of my law firm.


You must hire an attorney asap. They can evaluate any suppression issues and make a motion to reduce the bond.

For informational purposes only. This comment is not intended to be legal advice.