Skip to main content

What can we do on getting temporary custody?

Texas |

My husband and I have had our 2nieces now for almost 2months.We were wondering how do we go about getting temporary custody of them? Their mother doesnt seem like she wants to sit down and talk to us face to face about anything so i need help please.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You need to go talk to a good family law attorney. Situations like this are complicated and not really email type questions.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer