Skip to main content

What can I legally do about my ex wife not taking the children on weekends she is supposed to and going months on months without

Jamestown, IN |

My ex is supposed to get every other weekend before she will come and get before she will come and get them can I tak can I take her right away because she is not abiding by the courts rule

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Consult a local family lawyer. You may be able to have the visitation order modified to reduce her visitation because she is not exercising it.

This response is not intended to create an attorney client relationship and is based on the limited information available at the time of the response. Before acting on anything stated or referenced in this response you should consult with an attorney of your choosing and go over the specific details of your legal circumstances.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer