Skip to main content

What can i do or what should i do

San Antonio, TX |

Yesterday i posted about my truck being towed and not signs are posted for permit parking only. So anyways i came up with the money to get out my truck only to see they damaged it. They towed my truck from the front now my bumper is coming detached. My tail light is broke and cracked. There are scratches, dents and marks everywhere. I filed a police report there as i did not want them saying out happened after i left. What can i do about the damage?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 7


Call the towing company and complain about the damage. see if they will cover the damages. If they refuse, take the to small claims court or hire a lawyer to help.


Sounds like a small claims case unless they agree to cover it--which is probably not likely. Good luck


Make a complaint with the tow company and submit estimates for repair. If they refuse to pay, you will need to speak with a lawyer.

Although Avvo makes it clear to consumers that attorney answers to questions are for general purposes only and do not establish an attorney-client relationship, some attorneys prefer to add their own disclaimers to answers. You can set your custom disclaimer here and it will be automatically added to your answers.


Small claims court is your best option unless someone accepts responsibility.

Good luck.


In no way am I offering you legal advice, and in no way has my comment created an attorney-client relationship. You are not to rely upon my note above in any way, but insted need to sit down with counsel and share all relevant facts before receiving fully-informed legal advice. If you want to be completely sure of your rights, you must sit down with an experienced criminal defense attorney to be fully aware of your rights.


I would agree that small claims court is your best option.


Small claims would be a prudent choice.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755


Let the tow company know of the damage. If they refuse to cover the expense, you may need to contact an attorney since there may be jurisdictional issues with you going to small claims in Texas. Good luck and God bless!

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer