Skip to main content

What can i do if the mother breaks our visitation schedule that we made and had notarized our selfs?

Springfield, VT |

she wrote the schedule and agreed 100 % to this was her idea we have a set day and time for me to have was written and notarized at the town clerks with us both present .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I suggest that you go to the Family Court in Springfield and speak with the clerk's office and tell them you would like to have a hearing before the court to enforce visitation rights. Ideally, you should retain a family law attorney to review the entire matter and guide you on the appropriate steps to take.

Legal Disclaimer:

If this information has been helpful, please indicate below.

Mr. Lundeen is licensed to practice law in Florida and Vermont. The response herein is not legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. The response is in the form of legal education and is intended to provide general information about the matter within the question. Oftentimes the question does not include significant and important facts and timelines that, if known, could significantly change the reply and make it unsuitable. Mr. Lundeen strongly advises the questioner to confer with an attorney in your state in order to ensure proper advice is received.

This ans. does not create an attorney/client relationship.