Skip to main content

What can I do if my husband has deserted our marriage leaving me, a stay at home mom with 2 kids ages 7 and 16 months.

Douglassville, PA |

My husband left me 2 months ago in our home which we rent with our 2 children, ages 7 and 16 months. I am a stay at home mom with no income. This morning he said that we have to figure out what to do because he can no longer afford to pay the rent for our home as well as his rent where he is staying. I have no income, no job and no where to go? I really need advice on where to go from here.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


See my response to your other post. CONSULT AN ATTORNEY as soon as possible.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO MARK THIS AS THE "BEST ANSWER" IF IT IS MOST USEFUL TO YOU AFTER READING ALL OF THE RESPONSES. Disclaimer: The information provided in this response is informational only and is offered based upon the limited information provided in the question posted. This response does not create an attorney-client relationship between Attorney Kessler and the poster of the question. Should you wish to receive legal advice regarding this question it is recommended that you contact a qualified attorney practicing in the area of law involved in your question. You should not rely on the information provided in this response as legal advice.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer