What can i do if im defending myself in a case and want to voluntarily take a drug test once a week to show im not useing?

Newark, OH |

in the 5 months my case has been going on ive only had to do 1 hair follicle test that the 3rd party paid for. yet they the third party is trying to make it out i have a huge problem and wants me to go to rehab then they said they will give me my daughter back. they have temp. custody. that i did not agree to but couldnt afford an attorney. but seeking now. i since day 1 have told them i will take a drug test every week jus don't take my daughter away. they still did. i also asked to move in with them and they could drug test me whenever they wanted so i could be with my daughter. they didn't allow it. but if its the main problem why has nothing been court ordered and i only had to take 1 hair test.so i wanna do this myself and show them that i can stay clean and theres and fight 4 my chi

Best Answer

The best answer one can give you is to tell you to hire an attorney. You have listed this in the criminal defense section but I believe you are more likely dealing with a child custody and children services issue. You need an attorney to go against the state agencies and other people blocking your custody.

Attorney Chris Beck
Beck Law Office, L.L.C.
Beavercreek, Ohio
(937)510-6110 phone
attycbeck@gmail.com
www.becklawofficellc.com

The responses of Attorney Chris Beck to any questions posed on Avvo do NOT establish an Attorney-client relationship. Attorney Beck is available for private hire and consultation for a fee. Only after Attorney Beck is retained as counsel, or agrees to discuss this matter with you privately, shall he be legally deemed to be your Attorney. His responses herein are an attempt to assist persons temporarily based upon the very extremely limited amount of information provided by the questioner

Thank you but I. Cant payfor one and I will try legal aide but the guardian has said its doubtful I find one

You really need an attorney.

The information provided should not be considered legal advice. I am not licensed to practice in any State other than Ohio. The results of your case will depend on the presentation of evidence, the law and other factors that may change depending on an in depth analysis of the facts of the case. Please see an attorney before making legal decisions.

Do you think there is an attorney out there that's willing to hear me out and give me the time to present my case and evidence. I do not have the money to hire an attorney and legal aide won't help. This is a very contradicting case and I believe a lawyer would eat this case up If they were confident in me and winning. Please anyone help and prove to me there is hope and a higher power

Sufian Amin Doleh

Sufian Amin Doleh

There may be attorneys who will take cases pro bono; however, I am not familiar with any who do in your area.