Skip to main content

What can i do if i proved to the law that my wife made false domestic violence reports where the da threw the case out the court

Staten Island, NY |

my wife made several domestic violence reports on me and recently i went to jail and was relased by the ada where they say it was false report what can i do i would like for her to get arrested for making the false reports i was arrested but released without even seeing a judge and released with a note from the ada says case never exsisted can my wife get arrested

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You need to consult with a New York lawyer.

In Colorado it is crime to make false reports to a law enforcement officer. You can file charges against your wife and you could also try to sue her in civil court. But expect also to experience divorce proceedings.

Best of Luck