Skip to main content

What can i do if a lawyer that i paid failed to appear for a hearing at DMV on ?

Dover, DE |

On April of 2011,ticket number 342475 part of case in which i was speeding and there was narcotics in vehicle case number 1101014052

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


First, contact the lawyer to find out why he did not appear and if it was an innocent mistake. If you are not satisfied with the answer you can contact the Office of Disciplinary Counsel if you want to make a complaint. But first, talk to the attorney. And, of course, get a refund.