Skip to main content

What can i do for a friend that got caught crossing the border

Denver, CO |

she got caught in the border of mcallen tx. on monday may 6th we havent heard from her since she was coming from el salvador shes 22 she has never been in the u.s this was her first attemt on crossing she dont have any criminal record here in the u.s or in her country.what are her chances of getting a bond if we get a lawyer? also how can we help her if we are in denver co.and she is detained in texas please help tanks

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Help your friend hire an immigration attorney.

Raja S. Gill | Attorney At Law | Gill Law Group | T: (855) 600-4567 | T: (949) 333-0891 | F: (949) 625-4816 Disclaimer: Answers/information provided on this site general nature for information and educational purposes only. The answer may or may not apply to the facts of your case. Please consult an attorney before making any decisions or in any way relying on this information.


Hire an experienced immigration attorney to help her.

Please click the link at the very bottom for additional information.

Carl Shusterman, Esq.
Former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82)
Board Certified Immigration Attorney (1986 - Present)
Schedule a Legal Consultation - Telephonic, Skype or In-Person
600 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 1550
Los Angeles, CA 90017
(213) 394-4554 x0
Web: (English) (Spanish)

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.


My esteemed colleagues gave the correct and only answer for this situation, hire her an immigration attorney in the state and location in which she is being kept in custody.

The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested in his legal services, feel free to call Chris at (303) 409-7635 at his law office in the Denver Tech Center. All initial consultations are free of charge.