Skip to main content

What can I do about someone saying I am stalking her when I absolutely have not and can prove it?

Demopolis, AL |

This is the girl that refuses to give me a paternity test for the baby she just had (that until recently was told it was more than likely its mine). Her boyfriend just called me to let me know she filed some charges for stalking her and I have not been. The only communication we have had is through text message (for proof) and one message where she is cursing me out. I am worried about the safety of the baby and of myself and family. She is literally losing it or just flat out lying, either way could someone please tell me how to handle this?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2

Best Answer

A good criminal defense attorney can protect you if you get charged and could probably help you facilitate any other issues that come up. I would suggest you talk to an attorney in your area to see what you can do to make sure things don't get out of hand.

Disclaimer: No attorney client privilege is established by receiving an answer to your question on Avvo. This answer is provided for informational purposes only. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to visit my Avvo profile or website -- -- to set up an appointment to talk more about your issue. As required by Rule 7.2(e), Alabama Rules of Professional Conduct, no representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.


You should get an attorney protect your rights.