Skip to main content

What can I do about a non insured driver who hit me and supplied police with wrong address and phone number

Billings, MT |

I was hit by a non insured driver, in my brand new vehicle, the cops took down his information and got his drivers license, but he gave the cops the wrong address and phone number. Now I am using my own insurance and they say i have to pay my 1000 dollar deductable before they will even start to fix my vehicle. I dont have this kind of money. Could I try and bring this guy to court to pay these fees??????

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I am not admitted in Montana, so I can not tell you for sure, but in the two states I am admitted in (California and Connecticut) you can bring the other driver to court for your deductible.

Good luck with this.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer