Skip to main content

What can I do?

Hackettstown, NJ |

A pharmacy gave me the wrong medication for my child. The medication should have been for asthma and I was give sleeping pills. My child had taken one pill before I notice the prescrition was for another person.

+ Read More

Filed under: Medical malpractice
Attorney answers 1


Thank you for your question. While this may have been an error that approaches malpractice, in order for you to have an actionable case, you child must have suffered some damage that was caused by the malpractice. Fortuantaely, it dosen't appear from your question that your child was injured. This is great news. You could contact the pharmacy and let them know of the error or contact the state board overseeing pharmacies and file a complaint. Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer