Skip to main content

What can i do?

Green Bay, WI |

my wife rear ended someone 4 months ago the guy didnt want to go after her or the insurance. And did not file a police report. Now he filed a claim through his insurance and want 600$ for the cost of repair for 3 little scratches.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


let your insurance carrier handle the matter.


Negotiate a settlement or let him sue you and resolve it in court. This "assumes" you do not have insurance.

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff


Always report every accident to the police and insurance company, and never settle privately, as they will come back over and over for more money.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755


Turn it over to your insurance company and let then evaluate the claim.

Good luck.

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.


Contact your insurance carrier.