Skip to main content

What can be done when a man has lived with a botched Circumcision from birth and he is now an adult.

Macon, GA |

His says his Circumcision was done by a clinic Doctor and He was left with his penis that appears to be mostly buried in the pubic fat pad,and for years he has had this problem and I did'nt know what to do about it. He didn't talk to anyone about it as a little boy, he thought that it would grow to be like a normal penis,but I know he has lived with this and its has affected not just his physical and mental health but also his complete livelyhood, Can he still file a surgical malpractice Lawsuit? What do he needs to do or what can he do at this point.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


The time limit within which a personal injury claim may be filed generally doesn't begin to run until the victim turns 18 but malpractice claims are generally capped. Here in New York a claim like this must be filed within ten years of the malpractice. Contact an attorney immediately to find out what the law is in Your state.

I've been litigating civil cases in New York for almost fifteen years including personal injury, medical malpractice, business disputes, construction matters and all other types of civil claims. Feel free to check my website: or shoot me an email at None of the answers I give on Avvo are to be taken as legal advice, nor are they intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The information provided is merely general information intended to allow you make an informed decision about your situation. I hope it was helpful.


It depends on his age. Consult with a local personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Good luck!


The statute is 2 years in your state from the age of 18, thus 20. Best bet is to have him see a doctor about getting it surgically corrected.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer