Skip to main content

What can be done about my sister in law posting slandering comments on topix and facebook about myself and my wife?

Halls, TN |

She has always caused my wife her sister problems

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Spend a fistful of dollars and consult with a local defamation attorney about this.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.

Arnold Garson Cohen

Arnold Garson Cohen


And consider the advice from Mr. Randazza.


Have a local lawyer send a cease and desist letter


Do not elevate a family dispute to a defamation claim.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer