Skip to main content

What can and should I do to avoid getting my insurance company to drop my family while still getting an occupational license?

Germantown, WI |

My license has been suspended for 3 months now. I get it back April 24th, but I need an occupational license. I'm on my parent's insurance still and I don't want the insurance company to drop all of us. They don't know about the suspended license yet, but I need to get an SR22 form from the insurance company to get an occupational license.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Consult an attorney in Wisconsin

My name is Stephen R. Cohen and I have practiced over 38 years and can be reached at 213-819-1171. I practiced mainly in Los Angeles and Orange County, California. I am not seeking clients from existing relationships with other attorneys, and give only limited advise over the phone (the phone is primarily used to set appointments), these services do not create an attorney client relationship. I apologize for mispelling< as I am a lousy typist, My answers may offend as I do not believe in pulling punches or sugar coating the truth. Further regarding courts in other states my opinions are largely based on logic and what I think is the modern trend which is to consider the needs of the child.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer