- parents considering me for mental treatment when involuntarily forced to get medical treatment for mental issues.
- involuntarily prescribed medication to solve unknown mental issues.
- unwillingness to treat me as a child with a heart and mind and show me respect and courtesy.
- verbally degrading me and threatening me with the law and stating that he is beside the law and the law has no power over him.
- has in the past "love tapped" or slapped me and has shoved and kicked me before but I couldn't state it because I was afraid at the time.
- has stated that "I, as in me the child needs medication" and involuntarily forcing me to forgo having a social life and go in for mental treatment centers.
- both parents verbally degrade me continuously and in a very uncivilized way.
- state that "Respect is earned not given" and treat me with no respect.
Idaho has no legal procedure for emancipation of a minor. It may be important to understand fully any medical treatment prescribed, which means communicating directly with the medical care provider.
This general information about the law and legal procedure is offered as a public service, and not intended as legal advice in this or any other case.
Years licensed, work experience, educationLegal community recognition
Peer endorsements, associations, awardsLegal thought leadership
Publications, speaking engagementsDiscipline