Skip to main content

What attorney do I need to hire to close and expunge a case with Interpol-Washington DC?

Tampa, FL |

I have an open case that was put in the system by a corrupt Eastern European prosecutor, who was later arrested by the equivalent of SWAT there for bribery. I have a letter from the ministry of Justice there confirming that I am not wanted. I also have another letter from another prosecutor overseas saying that any warrants have been removed. Long story short, I want the records closed with Interpol Washington DC and my rights such as second amendment ones reinstated. I have been a lawful permanent resident since 2009 and fed up with this nonsense.
What attorney do I need to hire to close this? I have the overseas paperwork apostiled and translated.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


Interpol cases require an attorney with expertise dealing with foreign governments. I personally do not take on those cases, though I do know an attorney with that type of practice. It would be inappropriate for me to make any specific recommendation in this forum, however.

Every case and situation is different and my answers will vary greatly depending on the specific facts of each one. My answers are not to be considered complete answers to each question and do not constitute an attorney/client relationship. Always seek the advice if your own attorney. I am licensed only in the State of Florida and in federal courts. Florida Bar #337821, admitted 1982.


International law attorney.


You might call the Federal PD's office in your area and ask if they can suggest someone to you.

The link to their website is:

I hope this has been helpful and wish you good luck.

First, second and third: No attorney-client relationship exists by virtue of any Q&A with Michael A. Haber, Esq. on Avvo. Fourth: Anything that you post on Avvo (or on similar sites) or on any social media is by its nature public. It is essentially an admission / confession and can be introduced into evidence as a statement against your interest in a subsequent legal proceeding. Once posted you lose any reasonable expectation of privacy, so, as this is an open forum (with no privilege attached), please be extra careful when considering what to post online (forewarned is forearmed.)


I would contact Jonathan Blecher personally and ask him who he knows that would handle this case. I have a feeling they are not many lawyers in this area that would take on such a case, but there might be some in Washington DC.

The information provided is not legal advice from Criminal Defense Lawyer Albert Quirantes, or the Ticket Law Center in Miami, Florida. There is no attorney client privilege created in this communication. Do not send questions which are confidential in nature by either this venue or via email. Personal questions should be asked in person or via telephonic conference only. You should only ask theoretical questions of a general nature.


Interpol is based on Lyon, France, but Interpol doesn't charge, so you will need to look, as well, to the law of the charging jurisdiction. You will almost certainly need professional assistance.