Skip to main content

What are the rights of my child when me and the father were never married

Corpus Christi, TX |

my daughters father and I were never married, and were no longer together, but him and his mother think that they can keep my daughter, from me and now his mother wants to take her out of town and go to washington state, im affraid i will not get my daughter back. can you please help me.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You need to contact a lawyer, in person, in your area. This is not the proper forum. Attorneys on here cannot give you the detailed advise you need.

Good luck.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer