Skip to main content

What are the proper process to take to serve Claim Forms on a Defendant for outstanding monies due to me.

Atlanta, NY |

If the Claim Forms were sent to the defendants via Registered mail to the Address of the defendants company, and to the 1st and 2nd Defendants addressed to the same company's registered address (which all were never returned to sender) is this sufficient enough under statutory requirements, and not grounds for the defendants to seek to have the judgment set aside or vacate for not being properly served?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Proper service of process is a very tricky issue. There are many nuances that should be discussed with a New York litigation attorney in a confidential forum.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer