- Gas turned on early September. Gas company lights pilot, but says need HVAC to check furnace further. It doesn't work.
- Early October, I call landlord, says he "forgot" about it.
- mid October, it's cold at night and mornings, two electriciancs come out, both say HVAC person needed.
- Landlord attepts to send third electrician to "fix" furnace. I refused to set an appointment to meet him because of what previous electricians say, I call landlord to tell him this.
- Oct 17, finally HVAC person checks it out, says need a new furnance. No word from landlord
- Oct 19, I call landlord, he claims no call back from HVAC person. I reminded him temps are dropping to 49 at night.
Can I withhold my rent until I get heat? What are my rightsThanks for the info. I'm making that my next call.