Skip to main content

What are my rights if all of a sudden a position at work is taking from you?

Sebastian, FL |

i work for a company for a little over 4 years. got promoted only to find 4 months later am not trained enough. the new guy they hired to replace me doesnt seem all that trained either. what can i do?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Unless you can show that the employer's actions were discriminatory, or the employer breached a contract with you, there is likely no remedy for you. Florida is an at-will employment state. It's not clear from your question whether you are still employed or were demoted.


If you were treated differently than a less qualified male under the same circumstances, you might have a potential sex discrimination claim. You should contact an employment attorney to discuss your rights.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer