Skip to main content

What are my rights. I am disable want to nj underemployement office ""Workforce

Plainfield, NJ |

to get help i need better traiining .I told them i was disable to see if they got any program for the disable .OH Boy it like go to the back of the bus. One lady said I was acting disable ""no i have state id. The are asking for Dr notes. Do i have to give a doctor note to get in the program it to see if I can handle the program if I am FIT... WHAT ABOUT THE DISABLE ACT...

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


This is a complicated situation with complicated facts. I highly recommend you contact an attorney with expertise en employment/disability law.


Can you restate your facts and your question? I am unable to decipher what you are talking about.

Stephanie O. Joy, Esq., of JoyDisability, is an attorney licensed in New Jersey, but currently practicing federal Social Security Disability law in all 50 states from her PA office. Answers to questions are for general purposes only and do not establish an attorney-client relationship, nor do they constitute legal advice. Rather, if you need representation or legal advise, you need to make direct contact yourself, and inquire. We welcome and respond to all phone calls and emails.


They can ask for whatever documentation they believe that they need in order to properly evaluate your case. You should consult with an employment attorney for more in depth information

The information above should not be considered to be legal advice. Rather, it is intended for educational purposes only. The information provided does not constitute a contract for legal services between any parties. Please further note that the answers given are based on the facts provided. There may be additional facts not mentioned which might change the legal issues or consequences.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer