What are my chances of getting conservortship of my dad if the 3 sibblings disgree and they have no pow and sold all his assets

Lancaster, CA |

All my sister has is end of life directive and a paper signed by a doctor not notrized saying he needs help with medical and financial. the put him in a home he has some alheimzers but he can answer your questions and is in good health, they sold his personal property, trying to rent out his house, my dad did not sign the listing, my sister took his cars to NV, my brother and sister cleaned out the saftey deposit box and split it, my son heard a phone conversation, and questioned my sister and she ignored him, what are my chances of conservortship??? the estate sale was cash only they have no pow. there is a will and a trust thats only good on both deceased. i really think they are robbing him blind, oh my brother was paying bills in my dad bank account, cash in bank less than mill

Best Answer

You need to seek an attorney in the County where your father lives who is familiar with conservatorships. You might petition for the conservatorship and the Court will likely appoint an attorney to represent your father's interests.

This is a general answer only and you should seek the advice of counsel to address facts specific to your circumstances.

i am hoping the judge will send them all to jail for their wrong doing of my dad, and my brother lied in court.

I think the real question is, can anyone, yourself or perhaps the Public Administrator of Los Angeles County be appointed as your father's Conservator and Guardian to protect both himself and his assets? Retain counsel and ask this question.

Legal disclaimer: This answer does not constitute legal advice. I am admitted to practice law in the State of Missouri only, and make no attempt to opine on matters of law that are not relevant to Missouri. This answer is based on general principles of law that may or may not relate to your specific situation, and is for promotional purposes only. You should never rely on this answer alone and nothing in these communications creates an attorney-client relationship. less

It depends on what is in the best interest of your father. You should seek the services of an experienced conservatorship attorney as soon as possible to protect your father.

No legal representation exists by virtue of this answer. It is recommended that you contact an attorney directly for a more complete response.