What are lawyers rights and clients rights in Domestic Protectic Protection Order cases in Ohio?

Columbus, OH |

What are lawyers' rights and the clients' rights in a domestic protection order ? I need to know what rights a client has when NO prosecutor but the client lawyer is acting against the client's will and doing things she doesn't want. Futheremore, the lawyet has been acting on the case without the client consent or knowledge. For example, in appealling answer, the lawyer replief appeal without asking the plaintiff client what thinks or want to do first whether she wants to reply or not and pursuit the case. Lawyer keeps filing and answer motion paper wihout her knowledge.

So, is that lawyer a prosecutor in that case? If not, why not doing what his plaintiff client wants or ask, and also, why not contact his client first before taking action on the case???

This question is best answered by a family law or criminal defense lawyer. I reclassified your post so that hopefully someone better qualified will respond.

Well, l used an lphone to post this question and it did not give me options to choose any tags or categories.

This post makes no sense. Suggest that you think about what the question and situation is and rewrite your question. Also suggest that you not try to put it into the third person. Cannot tell from the post, as an example , who the attorney represented or represents.
If this is you and your attorney, talk to your attorney

The above is not intended as legal advice. The response does not constitute the creation of an attorney client relationship as this forum does not provide for a confidential communication.

Look here, the question supported by additional explainations, does make BIG SENSE! Maybe ya'll just don't want to answer the question for personal reasons, but the question makes sense. The question been asked spimply wondered whether CAN A LAWYER ALSO BE A PROSECUTOR IN A DOMESTIC PROTECTION ORDER. CAN THE LAWYER ACTING AGAINST THE CLIENTS WILL BY DOING THINGS IN CONTRAST OF WHAT THE CLIENTS WANT. Example, clients want to drop charge, but lawyer went to court argued that the order should stay in effects. Why, if the lawyer is not a prosecutor?