Skip to main content

What about obsolescence will that petty theft prevent me to get in US for all life, or for some preriod.

Chicago, IL |

how i can contact lawyer and pay for that i am out of US

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You may hire a lawyer to appear for you and explain. Contact a lawyer by telephone.


You will need to contact an Illinois attorney by telephone and/or email and discuss the details of your case.

Payment is not a problem. Wire transfers make transferring money internationally very simple.

Good luck to you.

My comments are not legal advice, and no attorney-client relationship exists between myself and any person reading these comments.