Skip to main content

Were my civil and parental rights violated?

San Bernardino, CA |

My son was taken from my custody and given to my mothers custody on false allegations. my mother claimed we were beating and negleting him. Even though there had been no prior contact with her for the previous 3 years. Also there were no prior cps or police referrels. Now my son has been out of the home for 4 months, and there still has been a proper investigatoin on the allegations. Plus she has denied me visitaions with my son, and only allows me to talk to him a minimum of once a month, once a week if i'm really lucky. I need to know what rights have been violated and how to go about correcting this injustice please.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Presumably you have had a chance to answer these allegations in civil or juvenile court. If not, you need to retain an attorney to enforce your rights.

Avvo child custody email series

Sign up to receive a 3-part series of useful information and advice about child custody law.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer