Were do i send my motion for early termination of house arrest to?

Homosassa, FL |

Were do i send my motion for early termination of house arrest to? it is for the sixth district court for pasco county fl. I dont want to send it to the wrong place and not get it done. Please help! thank you

Have you been sentenced already? If you are on community control, then you would send your motion for early termination to the trial court that sentenced you. Specifically, you send it to the same courthouse and judicial division (if there is one) that handled your case.
A lot of people refer to community control as house arrest. But you could be referring to home confinement, which occurs as a condition of release from jail and is before any sort of plea and sentence. If you are on home confinement, then the proper motion would be a motion to modify conditions of your release/bond.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Once you have completed your motion, you should file the original with the Clerk of the Court. You should send or deliver a copy to the Office of the State Attorney. Once this is completed, it is necessary to contact the Judicial Assistant for the Judge that will be hearing the Motion to schedule a Court date for the Motion to be heard by the Judge. I would advise to retain a copy of the Motion for yourself in order that you may refer to it during the hearing. Once the hearing is scheduled, you should attend the hearing and make your argument for the Motion to be granted. I highly advise retaining an experienced criminal defense attorney for this matter as we know the law, courtroom procedures and the issues to be argued in such a case. Good Luck in your endeavours!

It depends whether your case was heard in the Dade City Courthouse or the New Port Richey Courthouse. Here are the addresses:

Dade City:

Pasco County Clerk of Court
38053 Live Oak Avenue
Dade City, FL 33523-3894

Office of the State Attorney
38053 Live Oak Avenue
Dade City, FL 33523

New Port Richey:

Pasco County Clerk of Court
P.O. Box 338
New Port Richey, FL 34656-0338

Office of the State Attorney
7530 Little Road
New Port Richey, FL 34654

Send the original to the clerk of court and a copy to the State Attorney.

Good luck!