Skip to main content

Were can i find a pro bono dcfs lawyer

Hainesville, IL |

i resently was layed off and have no money my girlfriend is on state aid and need to find help

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Generally she should be appointed a public defender. If the Lake County Public Defenders feel she does not qualify, then there has to be a financial basis for that decision. That said, have her contact the Lake County Bar Association for a low cost referral.