Skip to main content

We were in an accident in Oct 2012, were were transported to the hospital. the driver of the u-haul tuck behind us was ticketd.

Arlington, VA |

our auto was damaged over 15K and we are building up medical bills. the driver had Rep-West insurance. we are told that we will have a problem, because it is a U-haul company, does anyone have experience with this insurance company? how do we find a lawyer with experience and winning against Rep=West insurance co?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


Use this search terms. Better yet ask those you trust and respect for recommendations. Avvo has several good attorneys

Personal injury cases only; I'm good at it; you be the Judge! All information provided is for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney client relationship has been formed or should be inferred. Please speak with a local and qualified attorney. I truly wish you and those close to you all the best. Jeff


Insurance companies all have one thing in common. They want to keep their money. I would reommend finding a personal injury attorney who isn't afraid to take the case to trial if need be, somone that you feel comfortable with. If you have a good case, things will fall into place. Search Avvo for attorneys in your area. Don't delay as you often have a limited time to file your claim. Best of luck.

I am licensed in California, therefore, my answers are based on general prinicpals of law or California law, which may not be applicable in your jurisdiction. Answers posted to Avvo are for general information only. Do not conclusively rely on any information posted online when deciding what to do about your case. Every case depends is fact dependent, and responses are limited to and is based on the information you posted. No attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use reading of this response on Avvo. You should never delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action because of information in this response.


Look for a Personal injury lawyer in your area. Best of luck.

This answer is provided by Manuel A. Juarez, Esq., El Abogado de Accidentes de Autos de California: 510-206-4492. El Abogado de Accidentes de Autos provides answers of a general context. These answers are not intended to form an attorney client relationship. El abogado de Accidentes de Autos y Lesiones Personales is licensed only in California. This information is good only in California and it is not to be taken as legal advice on car accidents, personal injury, divorce, bankruptcy or in any other type of situation. Esta respuesta es del Abogado de Accidentes de Autos y Lesiones Personales de Acidentes de carros, Manuel A. Juárez, 510-206-4492. Abogado Hispano de Accidentes, Divorcios, Abogado Latino de Accidentes, y Abogado de Acidentes de Oakland, Hayward, San Francisco, y California. Estas respuesta son solo para información general y no consisten en consejo legal sobre divorcios, mantención de esposas, mantención de hijos o bancarrotas. Las respuestas son comentarios legales que no forman una relación de abogado y cliente. Manuel Juarez, Esq., esta licenciado solo en el Estado de California.


Don't listen to everything you hear. A good personal injury lawyer will be able to handle them.

Only 29% Contingency Fee! Phone: 215-510-6755



I don't think the insurance provider matters as much as the law and the facts. Once the facts are established the insurance will have to pay what is is fair or end up in trial by a jury. I'm more than happy to look at it for you.

The response to this question is not intended as legal advice and does not create an attorney/client relationship. Mr. Seifeldein has responded based on the limited information provided by the inquirer in this forum. There is a Statute of Limitations applicable in every case and Mr. seifeldein strongly advises that the inquirer seek legal counsel immediately for a complete evaluation of the matter.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer