Skip to main content

We recently went thru a long custody trial where my (convicted) abusive ex and I were handed down a parenting plan from judge.

Thayne, WY |

There have only been 4 court ordered visits but we have given 5 additional visits (plan gives him 1st and 3rd sat. Of every month from 10-6) his extra visits have all been equal to the 8 hours given by the court. Our daughter will be 3 this month, he attacked me while preg with her, has never lived with her and had supervised visits for first 2 yrs. At every court ordered Exchange he asks for some unreasonable change to be "considered" and when I say exchanges should be happy and us not talk about these things in front of her he says we are going back to court and I am a bad parent. The last Exchange got so bad our LO started yelling "stop!" I am also 8m preg with new LO(not his) in a high risk preg. How do I get this behaviour and threats to end? It is hurtful to my entire family.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


I am sorry that you are going through this and I hope that things get better, you have alot of specific facts and personal facts which really should be discussed in the privacy of a lawyers office, please find a local attny in WY and he or she will help you, take care.

Legal disclaimer: The response given is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be anything other than the educated opinion of the author. It should not be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response might possibly change. Attorney is licensed to practice law only in the State of Massachusetts. Responses are based solely on Massachusetts law unless stated otherwise.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer