Skip to main content

WAVA!!! i forgot to mention that I was a CPR until last month , all i have is i787 receipt from Vermont,i ll take your

Clifton, NJ |

advise and not travel out of USA

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


Did you file a VAWA or an I-751? If your CLR status has expired without having filed an I-751 granting an extension on your privileges, you should not travel.

VOSBIKIAN & VOSBIKIAN, L.L.C. (856) 755-1400, e-mail: - Offices in Atlantic City, Cherry Hill, Newark, and Trenton, NJ. Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please visit and share this site:


It is really best for you to consult with an experienced immigration attorney. Depending on your particular circumstances, it might, or it might not, be OK for you to travel. Please, go over everything with an experienced immigration attorney, to avoid problems.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.


Please consult with an experienced VAWA practitioner before you travel. We do not have sufficient information but it appears that traveling would be a bad idea


Please provide more details .


Yes, get your residency in order before you travel.

Please be advised my answers to questions does not constitute legal advise and you should not rely on it, due to the fact that we have never met, I have not been aprised of the facts in you case nor have I reviewed any documents.