Skip to main content

Was rear ended while stopped at a red light by a company truck he was to busy looking at his phone should I get an attorney

El Paso, TX |

Was stopped at a red light and a cable company truck ran right into me from behind. He was not paying attention since he was looking at his phone. Was transported to the ER and released and told to follow up with family physician. However they will not take my medical insurance and want me to pay upfront. Also am using vehicle insurance to repair the damages. Seems like I have to pick up the burden for someone who was negligent and this could have been prevented.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 10



Sincerely, Vuk Stevan Vujasinovic (877 )724-7800


I handle cases like these. An attorney can help worth all the issues you mentioned. Contact one ASAP.

This does not constitute legal advice and does not establish an attorney-client relationship. I am only licensed to practice law in Texas, California, and Missouri, but will associate with local counsel to handle matters in other states.


You should contact a personal injury lawyer ASAP to ensure you get your medical treatment covered.


El Paso,

An attorney can and will assist you with all of the issues you just raised. Please call one asap.

Best of luck,

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this post, or any responses or comments thereto, should be construed as legal advice and no attorney-client relationship has been created by and between the person asking the question and The Dinneen Law Firm, PLLC, or Daniel K. Dinneen, Esq. If you believe you need an attorney, you should take steps to contact one in person; ideally, one who resides in your state.




Of course you need counsel. You are already having problems getting your bills paid. You do not need that hassle on top of trying to get better.
Such a claim will be handled on a contingency fee basis and you will not need to pay a lawyer unless there is a recovery. Studies on this issue including those done by the insurance companies clearly show that injured folks with lawyers consistently "net" more money than someone without a lawyer.

If you feel this is the "best" answer or is "helpful," please indicate. Since I am limited to the information you provide, I cannot guarantee the accuracy of the answer. You should seek the advise of an attorney who can explore all aspects of your question. This communication does not form an attorney client relationship.


Yes, you should get a personal injury attorney.

The correspondence on this website does not create an attorney client relationship. For verification of the answers provided and application to your specific case, contact an attorney in your area.


The sooner you decide to speak with an attorney who is experienced in personal injury the better off you will be. Most personal injury attorneys offer free no obligation consultations on personal injury claims. We would be well advised to select a personal injury attorney in El Paso who has a reputation for success and speak to them as soon as possible.

This answer is intended to be general in nature and not specific as to any person or fact situation. No attorney-client relationship exists for those reading this answer and readers should contact an attorney of their choosing for legal advice on their specific situation.


As my colleagues have suggested, you need to immediately consult with not only an attorney but an attorney who is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. It is likely he will be able to assist you in answering all questions you have. He/she may also be able to assist you in finding a medical provider who will treat you without paying cash up front for your medical care. Good luck.

By providing this legal analysis of the issue presented, no attorney/client relationship is being formed. Additionally, attorney is not agreeing to represent the individual who presented the question concerning the legal issue. A signed retainer agreement is required before an attorney /client relationship is established. The analysis provided is meant solely to provide general guidance about the legal issue presented.


You should contact an attorney immediately.

Alabama law requires that I inform you that no representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer