Was given too much botox in neck for cervical dystonia related to parkinson's disease.. as a result, cannot hold my head up.

Cleveland, OH |

have had botox before with no problems. doc will not personally answer my calls. i am miserable and this could last for 3-4 months

Get copies of your medical records and bring them to a persoanl injury attorney who handles medical malpractice cases, for his review. Good luck.

The above is general information only and is not legal advice. The information provided does not form an attorney-client relationship, and should not be relied upon to take or refrain from taking any action. I am not your attorney until we sign a retainer agreement.

I agree, get your medical records and have them reviewed by a personal injury attorney ASAP.

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.

Have your medical records reviewed by a medical malpractice attorney and have him/her advise you if the standard of care was breached.

Call for a free consultation at 727-937-1400 or visit us on the Web at www.serviceandjustice.com.

I agree. Get your records reviewed. I would be happy to do that for you if you give me a call at 1-800-562-7438. My office is located in Cleveland.

Hopefully, the botox will wear off soon, but contact one of the above lawyers in your state to investigate.